In this session, Karrie McAllister from the Orrville branch of the Wayne County YMCA will discuss the physical benefits of movement and share tips on how to sneak extra fitness into your everyday life. By increasing your daily movement, even in small ways, you can improve your overall well-being. The good news is movement can be easily built into your daily routine through simple practices such as parking further away from the store or walking around your home while you talk on the phone. This informative class will finish with an in-chair workout that can be completed while sitting at home or riding in a car—perfect for helping you get started on your movement goals!
- There is no fee to attend, but please select "pay in person" in order to successfully register.
- This class will take place in-person and outdoors at The J.M. Smucker House 708 N Main Street. Parking is available in the Smucker campus parking lot.
- Students will be positioned six feet apart during the class; please wear a mask if at any point distance cannot be maintained.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or if you have been exposed to someone with the virus, please do not attend the class.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own bottle of water, as no refreshments will be served.
- All participants MUST register in advance online.
- This class will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.