Seasonal Painting (in person/outdoors)
In the five years Kristin Lorson has been teaching at Heartland Point, she has helped countless students discover their inner artist and uncover a new passion for painting. Each month, Kristin guides students through an acrylic painting that embodies the current season. In July, participants will paint a moonlit pond scene that captures the feeling of a perfect summer night. Seasonal Painting is open to all skill levels and everything you need is included in the class cost. This class is for ages 12 and older unless accompanied by an adult. Register and pay by Tuesday, July 13.
- This class will take place in-person and outdoors at The J.M. Smucker House, 708 N Main Street. Parking is available in the Smucker campus parking lot.
- Masks will be optional for students and instructors during each outdoor class provided that six feet of physical distance is maintained from others. Masks are only required when attendees are not socially distanced from someone outside of their household. Students will be seated at least six feet apart from one another; however, members of the same household are welcome to sit together.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have potentially been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days, please do not attend class.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own bottle of water, as no refreshments will be served.
- All participants must register and pay in advance online at www.HeartlandOrrville.com. Payment will not be accepted at class.
- This class will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.
- A 48-hour cancelation policy applies to this class. Your payment is nonrefundable if you cancel after 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 13.