Support Heartland Education Community, Inc.
The Heartland Education Community has thrived for 26 years due to the generosity of the community's businesses, organizations, and individuals. This nonprofit organization operates under a 501 (C)(3) designation and accepts tax-deductible donations throughout the year to support its efforts to shift the focus from school to education and shift the responsility from school to community.
Your Donation Works Hard
Funds donated to Heartland help provide:
- Character Education materials to teachers, students, and the community
- Outdoor education scholarships for middle school students
- Ethical literacy training from the Institute for Global Ethics
- Support for English Language Learner students and their families
- Mentoring support; summer learning camps at Heartland Point; and support for the Orrville Area Boys and Girls Club/Orrville Schools' preschool initiative.
Other Heartland initiatives include Heartland Point and OrrViews community paper, both of which operate with funding that is separate from the Heartland Education Community.
Heartland Education Community makes it easy for you to support education in the Orrville community by using your credit card on our secure site.
Heartland is an inclusive organization and encourages anyone interested to become involved. The Heartland Steering Committee is composed of volunteers representing many areas of the community including parents, educators, business leaders, social service agencies, city government, and clergy. Contact Cindy Summers, manager of Heartland Initiatives, at 330-682-0200 or email@example.com to learn more.